- Springbuck Horsemanship
- Barn Blog- Clinic Success!
- New Baby at the Barn...Videos!
- Our Facility
- Sparks Sun Whizard
- Boarding and Training
- Video Gallery-From Groundwork to Jumping Fun!
- Horses for Sale!
- Free Lungeing your Horse!
- Horses and Their People-Photo Gallery
- Contact Information
- Custom Horsemanship Tools For Sale
When done properly, Foal Imprinting can be your foal's very first training experience. Horses are never too young to learn, and the process of Foal Imprinting can make all the other learning experiences easier and more rewarding. Desensitizing sensitive parts of your foal's body will make handling him much easier as he gorws.